- Dyslexia defined
- Early Identification, Screening, and interventions
- Evidence-based approaches given with Integrity, fidelity as intended
- Educator & Staff training to learn about dyslexia
- Appropriate Accommodations and Assistive Technology
- Decoding Dyslexia chapters are active in their communities and at the federal level we collaborate , share, educate, and help create powerful changes nationally and locally! We welcome new families, partners & groups supporting ALL students. Please share your story and #saydyslexia!
- Here is why we #saydyslexia! Enjoy DD WI Faces of Dyslexia
Thank you to Avery Weiler for creating it and Bruno Mars for the inspiring music!
Decoding Dyslexia Oklahoma is responsible for this awesome exhibit! Check out Science Museum Oklahoma’s smART Space galleries with the exhibition until July 2019, “Beautiful Minds – Dyslexia and the Creative Advantage.” The exhibition explores the minds, art, and successes of people past and present who have or had dyslexia — from well-known entrepreneurs, artists, authors and scientists like Steve Jobs, Leonardo Da Vinci, Albert Einstein and Agatha Christie to contemporary artists including John Gill of Alfred, New York, Mark Wittig of North Little Rock, Arkansas, and Holly Wilson of Mustang, Oklahoma.
Decoding Dyslexia Wisconsin, Decoding Dyslexia WI and DD WI including logos are Trademarked and part of the National Decoding Dyslexia Network. These may not be used without permission.
Contact us by email @ email@example.com
Looking to get more involved? We are always looking for more talent, apply here: http://bit.ly/2vUhDdZapply
“Coming together is a beginning, Keeping together is progress, working together is a success”
Henry Ford Inventor, Engineer, Industrialist, Businessman and dyslexic