Reach out to us on our public Facebook page! If something posted was helpful to you share the post, comment, and like it! The best way to raise awareness is to share information. Join us! Share our information with others you may know.
- Sign up for our mailing list!
- Join us at a Coffee & Conversation opportunity
- Want to make a difference? Volunteer on one of our Committees DD WI Committees
- Send a donation to help defray printing costs: https://iamdyslexia.nationbuilder.com/decoding_dyslexia_wisconsin
LEARN ABOUT READING:
- Get educated about Dyslexia!
- Learn about the Laws that affect you, your Child or Student
- Check out our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqICy2Idf5Fq5jjoHkuc9NQ
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ddwi13 Check out our Twitter feed! Start your own Twitter page so you can share knowledge with others, you never know when someone could be looking for information.
HELP RAISE AWARENESS IN EVERY AREA OF WISCONSIN Host An Outreach Meeting!
- Sign In Sheet Sign up Sheet for Outreach Meetings
- DDWI Motto Decoding Dyslexia Wisconsin table motto
- DDWI Logo and contact info Decoding Dyslexia Wisconsin logo for table
- DDWI Flyer Template DDWI Fall Event Template
- DDWI One pager Decoding-Dyslexia-one-page-of-resources-for-events
- To request information allowing 2 weeks lead time prior to event!
- IDA Fact sheets https://dyslexiaida.org/dyslexia-assessment-what-is-it-and-how-can-it-help/
- IDA Dyslexia Basics en Espanol https://app.box.com/s/zflmi0e4a6xjt7tey3i9pw8nrmezftaw
- IDA Evaluating Professionals Espanol https://app.box.com/s/ibbvvmiks7m6mjc69a91wwu836c47f2v
- Decoding Dyslexia one page of resources for events
- Host an Informal Coffee Chat!
- RAISE DYSLEXIA AWARENESS BY CREATING DYSLEXIA DISPLAYS @ YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY!
- October-Dyslexia-Awareness-Month-display-letter (2)
- DDWILIbrary-BookstoreDisplay-List-Aug-22nd-2017 (3)
- FREE TEMPLATES FOR DYSLEXIA DISPLAYS https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Dyslexia-Awareness-Month-Display-Editable-for-Bulletin-Boards-and-Presentations-3407495 photo
- Bookstore examples: Barnes and Noble, Half Price Books and too many others to name!
Host a discussion at your library!
Host an Event with a dozen of your favorite teachers!
Host a Movie or webinar about Literacy in your community Movies about Literacy
Watch a video such as this for an informative discussion.
You will find an abundance of information in the following presentation from the recently retired former headmaster of Marburn Academy.
“Genius is the ability to put into effect what is on your mind”
F Scott Fitzgerald Author, Screenwriter, US Army soldier, and dyslexic.